Please find the official Terms & Conditions for KING’s HOTELs Munich below
Responsible for the websites of KING’s HOTELs:
KING Group GmbH
KING’s HOTEL First Class
Inh. Hotelbetriebsges. King mbH
Dachauer Straße 13, 80335 München,
+49 (0) 89.55187-0
+49 (0) 89.55187-300
Commercial Register Munich HRB 84332 VAT
KING’s HOTEL Center
Hanna King e.K.
Marsstraße 15, 80335 München,
+49 (0) 89.51553-0
+49 (0) 89.51553-300
Email Us email@example.com
Commercial Register Munich HRA 101363 VAT
AdvaStay by KING’s
Hanna King e.K.
Dachauer Straße 13, 80335 Munich,
+49 (0) 89/45209380
+49 (0) 89/452093811
Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Register Munich HRA 101363 VAT
1. These terms and conditions apply both to the contracts for the leasing of hotel rooms of the respective KING’s HOTEL (hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”) for accommodation as well as for all other services rendered or deliveries to the customer.
2. Subject of the contract / obligation of the customer / arrival and departure
1. The premises are left to the customer – unless otherwise expressly agreed – for their own use for accommodation purposes. If the customer wants the rooms for other purposes for public invitations or other advertising measures. This may require the prior written consent of the hotel in text form and may be subject to the payment of an additional fee, such as interviews, sales and similar events or use other hotel space outside the rented premises. Section 540 (1) sentence 2 shall not apply unless the customer is a consumer.
2. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, booked rooms are available to the customer from 15:00 on the agreed arrival day and must be claimed by 18:00 on the agreed arrival day at the latest. In case of non-timely use without appropriate contractual agreement, the hotel has the right to allocate booked rooms elsewhere, resulting in no compensation claims of the customer.
On the agreed departure day, the rooms are to be vacated at the latest by 12 noon. In case of later evacuation, the customer has to remunerate the additional use and to reimburse any additional damage that may arise.
3. The customer is obliged to inform the hotel without being asked at the latest when the contract is concluded, as far as by his person or other special circumstances known to him his use of the hotel service is suitable to jeopardize the smooth operation, safety or reputation of the hotel in public.
3. Conclusion of Contract / Performance and Price Changes / Deadlines
1. The contract is usually on the basis of a request of the customer (to his obligations under 2.3 see.) Formally free, a verbal or telephone confirmation of the hotel is sufficient for the conclusion of the contract, the hotel is free, the room reservation in writing to confirm. If a prepayment or security deposit is required upon conclusion of the contract, this is usually recorded in text form.
2. The contract is concluded on the basis of the contract price fixed for the booked period. If there are more than four months between the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of the contract, KING’s HOTELs shall be entitled to adjust the prices accordingly if there is a demonstrable increase in the costs of the services to be provided (personnel costs, energy costs, fuel costs, etc.) and VAT increases. The increase may not exceed the amount of the cost increases in the sum and must be reported immediately. If the price increases by more than 8 percent, the customer is entitled to a free withdrawal, which can be declared immediately.
3. Decisive for meeting deadlines or deadlines is the receipt of the customer’s declaration at the hotel.
4. Due date and payments
1. Invoices of the hotel are – unless otherwise agreed – payable within 10 days from date of invoice, at the latest at the end of the accommodation service without deductions. The hotel is entitled to make any accrued claims due at any time and to demand immediate payment.
2. In the event of late payment, the hotel is entitled to demand the applicable default interest. For each reminder after default, the hotel may demand reasonable reminder fees.
3. Compared to the claims of the hotel, the customer can only offset with an undisputed or legally enforceable claim.
5. Cancellation of the customer, non-use of the services of Kings Hotels
1. If a right to withdraw free of charge from the contract has been agreed between the hotel and the customer up to a certain date in text form, the customer can withdraw free of charge until the expiry of the appointment.
2. Otherwise, the hotel is entitled to demand compensation for non-performance in the event of non-use of the service, unless the damage is caused by a measure or clause 2.2.was turned away. The compensation is calculated from the agreed contract price less the expenses saved. As a rule, for overnight stays with or without breakfast or arrangements with third-party services, 80% of the contractually agreed price is due as compensation. The customer is free to prove that this claim was not incurred or not in the required amount, because higher costs could be saved or the service could be used elsewhere.
6. Liability of the hotel
1. According to §§ 701, 702 BGB, the hotel is liable to the customer for money, securities and valuables up to 100 times the room price, however, up to a maximum of € 800.00, insofar storage in the room safe is recommended. For other brought in items up to a maximum of € 4000,00, liable.
These claims expire if the customer does not notify the hotel without delay after becoming aware of any loss, destruction or damage, unless the requirements of § 703 sentence 2 BGB are fulfilled.
2. For damage resulting from injury to life, limb and health, the hotel is liable according to the respective statutory provisions.
3. If not the numbers 6.1. and 6.2 intervene and damage was caused neither intentionally nor grossly negligent, the liability to the customer is limited to € 4,100.00, as far as no extensive guarantee was given. This limitation of liability also applies in favor of the employees and vicarious agents of the hotel for the possible direct claims of the customer against them.
7. Statute of limitations
1. The items mentioned in section 6.3. Customer’s claims for damages expire two years from the date on which the Customer gains knowledge of the damage, regardless of this knowledge, at the latest three years after the date of the damaging event.
8. Applicable law / jurisdiction
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies excluding the UN sales law.
2. In commercial transactions – as well as for check disputes – Munich is agreed as the exclusive place of jurisdiction.